Although it is printed with laminated ink to be resistant to moisture and fade, like all gallery art pieces, one should care for the fine art that is immortalising your glowing moments. Here are the key pointers to care for your canvas prints in Singapore.
- Do not splash water or scrub the canvas.
- Do not place it under direct sunlight.
- Do not stack other objects on the canvas.
- To clean, lightly brush it with a dry cloth or a duster.
- Keep it out of reach if you have children at home.
- Keep it away from any moist or damp area.
Although it is the iron proof way, we understand you might not want to drill your wall to hang the canvas prints. Alternatively, you can use 3M command strips or 3M canvas hangers. We only recommend using 3M products as they are highly durable.
Do not exceed the 3M weight limit for hanging. If you require our advice, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.