Let us explain specifically the entire journey for you to understand how this works.
- Pop us a message with the quotation form below and provide us with information and requirements.
- Once you completed the form, we will reply via email with a quotation and queries if any.
- Once confirmed and we have addressed yours and our enquiries, we will need to trouble you to endorse the quotation.
- A dedicated account manager will be assigned to you, at this stage, we will arrange a site survey, live or virtual if needed.
- The 360 photographer will reach out to you via email or mobile to introduce himself/herself at least 3 days before the actual shoot. At this stage, you can brief the photographer if any about your space.
- On the actual day of your event, the photographer will arrive at least 15-20 minutes or earlier to link up with you and do a site survey and agree on the viewpoint and or waypoints of your space.
- After the photoshoot ends, the photographer will head back, backup your photos and start to process to our platform.
- At this stage, your dedicated account manager will provide an invoice to you.
- When the team completes the virtual tour, we will send you a document with the embedding code and sharable URL.
Payment methods are Paynow, Paylah, Paypal, Grabpay and iBanking.
For government agencies, we are on vendors.gov and Gebiz registered, we can invoice via the relevant portals.
We are on most portals such as Tenderboard, SESAMi, Ariba and more and we can do invoicing based on your company preferred method and portal.